Welcome to our Online Telemedicine consultation form. Online consultation allows people to receive care and support from a place they are comfortable in and at a time that best suits them. Whilst the form is online, contact will be made with you by the practitioner via phone, email or Zoom (online video call) to discuss a treatment plan with you.
Is this consult appropriate for you?
This is right for you if you are experiencing symptoms that may be affecting any number of body systems including your digestion, nervous system, hormones, sleep, immunity, energy levels. If you are experiencing skin issues or emotional and mental health conditions. This is right for you if you are looking for a natural, personalised treatment plan that is focused just on you. If your looking for someone to listen to you and work with you to discover underlying issues that may be causing the health conditions that you are tired of just accepting, then this is right for you.
The benefits of online consults
- Your at home or where ever you at the time, nice and comfortable.
- It is a safe place for you. You can feel comfortable to complete the form and other contact at your own chosen time and at your own chosen space- home or work? It's up to you!
- Your at a place that didn't take hours to get there!
- You didn't have to worry about making it to an appointment. This is a big thing for someone with anxiety.
- There's no stress from dealing with parking, or child care.
- Follow up appointments are easy to make and get to!
- For a Practitioner, being of service to people in a way that is safe, easy and effective for them!
All online consult forms are kept completely private and our online security complies with the Australian Privacy laws
All client files are completely confidential and only seen by the practitioner. In the event that a referral may be recommended, the practitioner will discuss this with the client and seek consent prior to the referral being made
By completing the online Telemedicine consultation form and proceeding with payment, your consenting to the process of the practitioner and client relationship in its entirety.